1. Blend Massimo Gusto Pure Grape seed Oil with sugar
2. Add eggs and mix
3. Add milk and mix well
4. Add dry ingredients and stir to combine
5. Add boiling water and mix well
6. Pour cake batter into a greased 9x13 cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. The toothpick test will not work for testing doneness on this cake. Center will be set, but soft and the edges of the cake will be pulling away from the pan, when it is done.
7. Remove from oven and cool in pan, on rack. Center will sink somewhat as it cools. This is normal.
8. When cake has cooled frost with your favorite icing.
9. Refrigerate and best served ice cold from the fridge. It is moist, dense and delicious!