Pasta With Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Massimo Gusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, sliced (optional)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons basil, julienned
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb fresh linguine
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (opitonal)
Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic cloves, Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
Cook pasta and reserve 1/4 cup (60mL) pasta water.
Drain and toss pasta with olive oil mixture and reserved pasta water.
Toss with basil and Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.